The first objective of PLSV is to act as a link between companies and the public and private research sectors. PLSV's membership is therefore very wide ranging, and includes over 80 institutions, foundations, associations, universities, research institutions, hospitals and IRCCS, representing companies of all sizes that have achieved represent excellence in the field of life sciences at regional, national and international level.
Become a member
Membership is open to companies, institutional bodies, foundations, associations, universities, research institutions, hospitals and healthcare research bodies that
- Operate in the life sciences and support PLSV's spirit, ideals, and objectives;
- Have at least one operating unit in the Liguria region, or undertake to establish one as soon as they join PLSV.
Your application must be signed by your legal representative, and:
- Include a commitment, if your application is accepted, to comply with PLSV's objectives, these statutes, and the decisions of the assembly, the management committee, and the scientific and technical committee
- Be accompanied by details of your organisation and its involvement in the life sciences using the format below 2018 board members
The president of the management committee will pass on your application to all the members, so that they can make comments and report any conflicts of interest or alleged incompatibilities. It will also be passed on to the scientific and technical committee, which will give its opinion as to whether your activities and competencies are compatible with PLSV's objectives and programme.
The final decision is taken by the management committee based on comments from members and the technical and scientific committee.
If your application is accepted, you will have the same rights and obligations as all other members.
The President of the Steering Committee transmits the request for accession received by all the Members so that they can formulate observations and report any cases of conflict of interest or presumed incompatibilities. This request is also sent to the Technical Scientific Committee, which is required to give an opinion on the coherence of the applicant's activities and competences with respect to the purpose and program of the PLSV.
The final decision is taken by the Steering Committee on the basis of the observations and reports eventually received from the Members and of the opinion of the Technical Scientific Committee.
In the event of acceptance of the request, the new Member will take over the duties and will benefit from the rights, like all the other Members.
- List of Members (pdf - 556.48 Kb )
- Company information sheet (pdf - 625.83 Kb )